So what?


So what...if you don't conform to what the world knows as normal...God actually thinks its cool. Romans12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

So what … if you have messed up before. God's grace is sufficient for all and is made perfect in  our weakness.  2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather boast in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

So what … if you cant see your future... relax. HE was there before you. HE had it all planned out. Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.
 
So...relax. In due time, things will make sense; in His time. Ecclesiastes 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

                                             (picture via Google: funnypostcard.com)
 
Have a blessed afternoon lovely people!
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts