I CANT ... NOT NOW

I cant give up... not now
Not when ive come this far without cracking... open
Not when God has been so gracious to me ... undeserving
Not when He has entrusted me with so much ... not now

You cant stop... not now
Not when you are about to finish... final lap
Not when God is still working on you... a master piece
Not when life is just unfolding... beginning to
Not when you are discovering what makes you and breaks you... not now

We cant look back... not now
Not when the past is behind us... gone
Not when so much awaits us... ahead
Not when His word has been spoken over our lives ... prophesied
Not when His plans for us are so fine ... accurate
Not when His ways and ours are as far as the heavens are from the earth... not now

I cant imagine... right now
What His plans are for me... for good, i know
Not when my human mind is often clouded ... selfish thoughts
Not when i have to continually beat my flesh ... into submission...
Not when i need you...everyday... the more
I cant give up, i cant stop, i cant look back, i cant imagine... not now


Hi lovely people. I wrote this yester night... and needless to say my mind was feeling disturbed. So many things seemed to be happening around me. But i was reminded (I REMINDED MYSELF!) about how far i have come... how far God is taking me. And with a pen and page... i wrote myself away.  Keep the faith and hold on to the truth... Jesus, the calm in the middle of any storm. God bless you.

Comments

  1. Brenda, you're doing a lovely job

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're making me want to get back to the drawing board...i once set up a blog but never used it...think its time to use it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mwarania...all glory to God! You should! Just get started...and things will pick up on the way. I'll be the 1st to read ur first blog post :-)
    All the best dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reading Carol...I appreciate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts