Wait


I took this picture in Keukenhof  Gardens in the Netherlands.
 It speaks volumes for me. I hope it does the same for you.

I woke up with this on my heart. For anyone in a season of waiting, asking questions, wondering what next... a season you think you'd rather skip; keep pushing through. Keep waiting in Him.



While I wait
Give me a heart of beauty
One that sees you in every detail
One that breathes your grace alone
One that doesn't rush to thoughts unfounded
One that pumps to the rhythm of your heart

While I wait
Lay bare my sin for me to see
Take my pride away
Take the walls that I comfortably lean on
Take my view in exchange for your sight

Lord, while I wait
Allow me to sink deeper into faith
Help me to understand your ways
Help me to wait on you

And while I wait
Help me to wait for you
Help me to wait in you


Amen

Comments

Popular Posts